November 9 - 13
Agri unit: Hall 18, Stand B8
Garden unit: Hall 33, Stand B11
Once again, AMA will be participating in EIMA International, the biennial International Exhibition of Agriculture and Gardening Machinery.
Be sure to check out some of our most recent products during the Technical Innovation Contest, such as:
- INPULSE, a wireless connectivity system between sensors and devices on a vehicle and wireless sensors in the field;
- a category 2 PTO shaft with a 4-way coupling;
- "CCluster-Big," a dashboard for tractors;
- "CL5000," a telescoping and tilting modular steering column group;
- "Cricnic," a ratchet to rotate the sleeves to top links;
- "Keycan," a modular keyboard in CAN bus;
- "MTU," a combined seeder for cultivating soil
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Mr. Roberto Bandieri will be introducing INPULSE during EIMA 2016 in Bologna, Italy. This exciting new system is an integrated telematics solution for the management of off-highway vehicles used in the agriculture, construction, and material handling industries. Be sure to stop by the AMA booth to discover the system and its uses!
AMA Booth: Hall 18 Stand B8
11:30 to 12:15
3:30 to 4:15
Admission is free and open to everyone interested. Questions and comments are welcome during the session.